ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: NFL Week 10 odds how to watch live strea  (อ่าน 95 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
NFL Week 10 odds how to watch live strea
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 16:19:37 น. »
The second half of the regular season is upon us. After the Panthers were able to pull out a win as a home dog on Thursday night, Week 10 in the NFL is officially underway. This slate has a number of fascinating matchups, including an international head-to-head between the Seahawks and Buccaneers that'll take place in Munich, Germany to kick things off on Sunday morning. On top of that, there are two division games that could shake up the standings as well. Needle s to say, you'll want to keep a close eye on all the action.As we do every week, we've collected all of the best picks and gambling content from CBSSports.com and SportsLine and put them all in one place, so you can get picks against the spread from our CBS Sports experts as well as additional featured content for each game, including plays from top SportsLine experts and the SportsLine Projection Model, best bets from our staff, survivor picks and more. Time:Sunday, 1 p.m.  Jae Crowder Jersey ET (Fox), stream on fuboTV ( )Open:Bills -9.5Current:Bills -3      Featured Game | Buffalo Bills vs. Minnesota Vikings         Moneyline Spread Total  BUF   MIN     " 's status is obviously key here. I'm of the opinion he doesn't play in this game, based on the flow and timeline of information coming out of Buffalo on the situation. The line moved pretty dramatically -- down from Bills -6 to Bills -3.5 -- but that probably doesn't fully reflect what the spread would be if Allen is out. He's that important. I'm backing the Vikings catching 3.5 but would probably lean toward Buffalo and capable backup (revenge game!!!) if the line was a pick 'em or Bills -1, etc." -- Pick Six Podcast host Will Brinson on why he is picking the Vikings to beat the Bills, 21-17. To see all of his picks, .        Pete Prisco          Jason La Canfora          Will Brinson          Jared Dubin          Ryan Wilson          John Breech          Dave Richard          Jamey Eisenberg  Vikings at Bills (-3.5)                                                Time:Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (Fox), stream on fuboTV ( )Open:Bears -1.5Current:Bears -2.5    Featured Game | Chicago Bears vs. Detroit Lions         Moneyline Spread Total  CHI   DET     "It's wild that I'm at the point where I'm making the Bears a best bet. Seriously, this offense was terrible to start the year. Their play-calling was atrocious, and Chicago's red zone play-calling specifically had me convinced every player would be forced to run laps if they were to ever touch the end zone. That' Aron Baynes Jersey s changed now, and is thriving.   "Last week vs. the , the Ohio State product completed 17 of 28 pa ses for 123 yards and three touchdowns, and rushed 15 times for 178 yards and one touchdown. He also set a franchise record for longest touchdown run by a quarterback with a 61-yard score. Fields' 178 rushing yards were the most by a quarterback in a regular-season game in HISTORY. Fields also became the first player in NFL history to throw three touchdowns and rush for 140-plus yards. What's he going to do against the worst defense in the NFL?"The Lions upset the Packers last week, but they needed three turnovers to do so. Dan Campbell is 0-11-1 on the road in his coaching career, and the Lions have lost six straight games following a win. I don't want to overlook the fact that the Bears have lost two straight games, but they are playing with some confidence. The Bears won both games vs. the Lions last season, if you were wondering. I'm taking them again here." -- CBS Sports' Jordan Dajani on why he is laying the points with Chicago against Detroit. To see all of his Week 10 picks, .        Pete Prisco          Jason La Canfora          Will Brinson          Jared Dubin          Ryan Wilson          John Breech          Dave Richard          Jamey Eisenberg  Lions at Bears (-3)                                                Time:Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS), stream on Paramount+ ( )Open:Titans -2Current:Titans -2.5      Jalen Lecque Jersey  Featured Game | Tenne see Titans vs. Denver Broncos         Moneyline Spread Total  TEN   DEN     "The Titans are back home after going 1-1 on a two-game road trip, barely losing to the Chiefs in overtime. They might have back at quarterback, which they need. The Broncos are coming off a bye, but this is a tough trip to get back going again. Look for the Titans to win it." -- CBS Sports Senior NFL analyst Pete Prisco on why he likes the Titans to take down the Broncos, 26-18. .         Pete Prisco          Jason La Canfora          Will Brinson          Jared Dubin          Ryan Wilson          John Breech          Dave Richard          Jamey Eisenberg  Broncos at Titans (-2.5)                                                Time:Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS), stream on Paramount+ ( )Open:Chiefs -9.5Current:Chiefs -9.5    Featured Game | Kansas City Chiefs vs. Jacksonville Jaguars         Moneyline Spread Total  KC   JAC     "The Chiefs were disappointing off of the bye against the . That win did not feel like a win. An overtime field goal victory against a backup rookie quarterback making his second career start without a wide receiving corps? Not to insult the Titans -- who clearly Jevon Carter Jersey  won in the toughne s category -- but the Chiefs are obviously the better team. The Jaguars are not as good as the Titans, so maybe this home game in K.C. is the one where and Co. explode. That's what I believe. The Chiefs are 3-5 ATS this season, which is ugly, but I'm calling my shot." -- CBS Sports' gambling guru Jordan Dajani on why he is laying the points with the Chiefs against Jacksonville. To check out all of his Week 10 picks, .          Pete Prisco          Jason La Canfora          Will Brinson          Jared Dubin          Ryan Wilson          John Breech          Dave Richard          Jamey Eisenberg  Jaguars at Chiefs (-9.5)                                                Time:Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS), stream on Paramount+ ( )Open:Dolphins -5.5Current:Dolphins -3.5    Featured Game | Miami Dolphins vs. Cleveland Browns         Moneyline Spread Total  MIA   CLE     "My instinct here isn't that the market fees like the Browns are a great team,  E'Twaun Moore Jersey but that the Dolphins are probably an average one on the same level as Cleveland. But the Dolphins to me are a clear playoff team, even with a defense that some think is shaky. That's because Miami has the best pa sing game in the league, with Tyreek Hill as the NFL's best No. 1 receiver and Jaylen Waddle as the league's best No. 2 receiver. Tua Tagovailoa has won every game he's started and finished this year. If you extend that back to last year when he played in nowhere near as efficient an offense, he's 12-1 in his last 13 finished games as starter. I know the Dolphins only won

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ