ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Todays Top Picks Analyzing the many QB i  (อ่าน 102 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Todays Top Picks Analyzing the many QB i
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 17:07:11 น. »
NFL quarterbacks are falling by the wayside at an alarming rate. On Monday morning, it was announced that QB will be for at least six weeks and QB will mi s the rest of the season. In those cases, it could be another instance of time catching up to us all.Both Brees and Roethlisberger will one day be in Canton, and both have continued to play well later into their respective  Rasmus Andersson Men Jersey careers. Brees turned 40 in January and Big Ben celebrated his 37th birthday two months later. Both are closer to the end of their career than the start, and we usually see QBs of this age not named suffer injuries like this that they're never able to overcome. I hope that's not the case this time.Then there's the other end of the spectrum, where QBs are so young they're still coming down with mono. That's why won't be under center for the on Monday night, and that game is where  Michael Stone Jersey we find the first of my three picks for tonight.  1. at New York Jets: Under 45I got the  last Thursday before the Sam Darnold news broke. I loved it then, and I love it now, but I don't love the Browns -6.5. That's where the line is now that everyone has reacted to the Darnold injury. So I'm pivoting a bit with this under pick. Jarome Iginla Kids Jersey  I don't trust the Cleveland Browns -- you know, the -- as nearly a touchdown favorite on the road in a spotlight game. Instead, I'll bank on the Jets offense looking to stay as conservative as po sible with , and keep that Browns offense on the field. I still think Cleveland wins, and I think it covers more often than not, but I think the under comes through more often than any other po sibility.2. at St. Louis : Nationals -135Usually, I'm fading a pitcher like in this spot, as he's the best pitcher on the bump tonight, and those teams are often overvalued. That's not the case here, however, as the Nats are on the road. Still, the Cardinals offense is average, and their starter tonight is nothing exceptional. gets a lot  NHL Calgary Flames Jacket of groundballs, but he doesn't mi s bats, he walks a lot of hitters, and gives up plenty of hard contact. I enjoy fading those pitchers even more than aces. Take the Nats at a reasonable price.  3. at : Over 9Another staple on the menu! I love overs in starts. He's continuously overvalued when it comes to totals in his starts. Yes, he strikes out a ton of hitters, but he walks a ton as well. There's a reason the over has gone 33-16-2 in Ray's last 51 home starts. Going against an offense as weak as Miami's has kept this total even lower than where it should be, but I like this matchup for the Marlins offense. They'll do enough Freddie Hamilton Kids Jersey  to help us get past 9 runs.

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ