ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Adrian Peterson seems to have his eyes s  (อ่าน 94 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Adrian Peterson seems to have his eyes s
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 18:53:25 น. »
Le s than 24 hours  by the , it looks like already has his sights set one specific team that he wants to play for in 2018.During , Peterson said  Jimmy Wynn Jersey he has a "dream scenario" for next season: playing for the . The 32-year-old running back, who turns 33 on March 21, was born and raised in the Lone Star State."Obviously, being back home would be awesome," Peterson said, via TMZ. "Houston has always been a team I've thought about."Not only does Peterson live in Houston, but his mom also lives in the city, which is why he's interested in signing with the Texans.  "Being back here at home where I work out every day," Peterson said. "My family is here. My family is close. My mom is here. Being around her  Jose Altuve Jersey a little more during this time in my life would be even more a cherry on top."The only way this would even remotely have a chance of happening is if Peterson was willing to give the Texans a gigantic hometown discount. The Texans' depth chart at running back currently consists of and in the top two spots, and they're likely not going anywhere anytime soon. Foreman, who was a rookie in 2017, will definitely be on the roster in 2018.As for Miller, it wouldn't be crazy to see the Texans make a Craig Biggio Jersey  move with him, but for now, he's under contract for the next two years after signing a four-year deal in 2016. That being said, if the Texans cut Miller right now, it would only cost them $2 million in salary cap space. Basically, Peterson would have to sign for cheap and be willing to split carries with Foreman for this to even have a chance of happening.  Even though he spent the 2017 season playing for both the and the Cardinals, Peterson has clearly been keeping tabs on the Texans."The defense is incredible, obviously. Good division to be in," Peterson said. "Good young quarterback, receivers, Hopkins! It's a lot of talent there as well."If Peterson does sign a deal to play in 2018, don't look for that to be his final season. Despite his age, the 2012 MVP said  Francisco Liriano Jersey in February that he plans to play until 2021 or 2022.  "I think I would want to play maybe ," Peterson said, via the . "At the end of the day, I know I can play. If you watch football, as far as being an evaluator of talent, if a guy has something left in the tank, I feel like he was able to see that I can still play the game."Although Peterson led the NFL in rushing in 2015, he hasn't  Carlos Correa Jersey done much since. Over the past two seasons, Peterson has only rushed for a total of 601 yards and two touchdowns in 13 games, while playing for the Cardinals, Saints and . However, Peterson did show flashes of brilliance in 2017, with two games where he rushed for more than 130 yards.One thing that's not clear is how healthy Peterson is. The running back mi sed the final five games of the 2017 season  due to a neck injury. Peterson  with the Vikings in 2016 due to injury

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ