ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: After Jets fire GM Mike Maccagnan report  (อ่าน 108 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
After Jets fire GM Mike Maccagnan report
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 15:02:56 น. »
There were rumblings during the 2019 NFL Draft that then-Jets general manager Mike Maccagnan and first-year coach Adam Gase weren't on the same page. It started with former NFL executive Mike Lombardi, writing in The Athletic, who suggested that . "I hear that all is not well in land about their scouting operation," Lombardi wrote. "General Manager Mike Maccagnan is on the hot seat internally, and many in the  Kameron McGusty Jersey league expect changes in the Jets' front office after the draft. Stay tuned." A short time later -- not long after the Jets selected defensive lineman with the No. 3 pick in the 2019 -- Maccagnan was , whom he played a role in hiring. "Actually, I think Adam Gase and I have worked very well together," Maccagnan said on April 26. "I'm sure, like in any proce s, there are times where ... you know, you work through the proce s. It's just like in a scouting meeting. You might have different opinions on a player. But, from my standpoint, I've actually had a very good working relationship with Adam. Quite frankly, as I've said before, he has a very good sense of humor. He makes me laugh quite a bit, which is one of the reasons why I like working with him."   On Wednesday, . The team went 10- Sean Taylor Jersey 5 in 2015, Maccagnan's first season, but never won more than five games in the three seasons since. Clearly, losing played a role in chairman and CEO Christopher Johnson's decision but the ' Manish Mehta points to a specific instance that likely didn't help Maccagnan's  Ebuka Izundu Jersey cause:   One disagreement between Adam Gase and Mike Maccagnan/Christopher Johnson... Gase absolutely did not want to sign LeVeon Bell, per sources. In fact, he made it clear that he didnt want to spend a lot of money on any running back. Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN)   .com's Ian Rapoport added some context:   Liked the player, didnt love the money is how I heard it on LeVeon Bell. Adam Gase also didnt love the price tag on CJ Mosley. It all added up.  Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)   in March to a four-year, $52.5 million deal with $27 million guaranteed. In terms of average annual salary, that makes the 27-year-old the NFL's second-highest paid running back behind . In related news: Gurley disappeared during the playoffs and the drafted in Round 3, presumably to share the workload. The point: running backs are fungible and, in general, it makes little sense to sign them to lucrative long-term deals. If Gase was indeed troubled by the signing this is Dominic Proctor Jersey  likely why.   Meanwhile, any awkward moments between Bell and Gase will have to wait a few weeks because the running back didn't show for voluntary workouts. "It's voluntary," . "Everybody can get upset about it. There's no point. We know where he is. He's working out. He's always been ready." The expectation is that Bell will be with the team for minicamp, which runs June 4-6. But questions remain about whether he'll return to the form that made him one of the league's best players a few seasons ago. He skipped the 2018 season after he and the couldn't come to terms on a long-term deal. In '17, Bell rushed for 1,291 yards and added 655 receiving yards. But in his absence last season, second-year back outperformed Bell at a fraction of the cost; Conner averaged 4.5 yards per carry (to Bell's 4.0 in '17) and 9.0 yards per reception (to Bell's 7.7). He also scored 13 touchdowns (to Bell's 11).   For now, Dejan Vasiljevic Jersey  Gase is the acting general manager though CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora thinks executive Joe Douglas " " for Maccagnan.

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ